Complete and Continue
Brand Anatomy: Identity
1. Why brand anatomy?
Introduction to brand anatomy
Brand Anatomy: Identity Course Workbook
2. What is a brand?
What is Brand?
Introduction to Brand Character (1:47)
3. Who is this brand for?
Defining your ideal customer. (2:28)
4. Brand Spirit. Defining the essence of your brand.
Crafting your brand purpose & principles. (9:45)
The difference between purpose and vision. (5:43)
5. Brand Mind. Defining the advantages and strategic positioning of your brand.
Unpacking the brand perceptions & positioning
6. Brand Body. Defining the personality and strategic practices of your brand.
Introduction to Brand Body (5:52)
What is your brand personality? (2:42)
What is your brand archetype? (7:28)
What is your graphical style? (2:26)
What is your typography? (2:08)
Whats is your colour palette? (4:53)
What is your brandmark? (2:48)
What are your brand practices? (6:47)
7. What is brand architecture?
Understanding and defining your brand architecture. (8:33)
8. The brand anatomy statement
Creating your brand anatomy statement (6:01)
9. Additional resources
10. Course feedback - we value your input
Tell us about your learning experience
The difference between purpose and vision.
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock