Complete and Continue
Brand Anatomy: Identity
1. Why brand anatomy?
Introduction to brand anatomy
Brand Anatomy: Identity Course Workbook
2. What is a brand?
What is Brand?
Introduction to Brand Character (1:47)
3. Who is this brand for?
Defining your ideal customer. (2:28)
4. Brand Spirit. Defining the essence of your brand.
Crafting your brand purpose & principles. (9:45)
The difference between purpose and vision. (5:43)
5. Brand Mind. Defining the advantages and strategic positioning of your brand.
Unpacking the brand perceptions & positioning
6. Brand Body. Defining the personality and strategic practices of your brand.
Introduction to Brand Body (5:52)
What is your brand personality? (2:42)
What is your brand archetype? (7:28)
What is your graphical style? (2:26)
What is your typography? (2:08)
Whats is your colour palette? (4:53)
What is your brandmark? (2:48)
What are your brand practices? (6:47)
7. What is brand architecture?
Understanding and defining your brand architecture. (8:33)
8. The brand anatomy statement
Creating your brand anatomy statement (6:01)
9. Additional resources
10. Course feedback - we value your input
Tell us about your learning experience
What is your graphical style?
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock